[ubuntu-art] [Announce] New Wave License Change

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:19:32 BST 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Saleel Velankar <svelanka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anton Kerezov wrote:
> > Hi, everyone
> >
> > I have decided to change the lincese of New Wave Theme pack from it's
> > next version and remove the non-commercial clause. Read more about it
> > here:
> > http://ankere.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/new-wave-license-change/
> >
> > ___________________
> > Anton Kerezov
> > ankere.wordpress.com <http://ankere.wordpress.com>
> That is very nice of you! Thanks :)
>
> I am actually trying out kde these days; and your theme works really
> well as a gtk+ theme. I was thinking about making a plasma theme to
> accompany it.
>
> Would you mind sharing the svgs, behind the pixmaps? It could save a lot
> of time if I could use them instead of the pngs in the gtk theme.

Cool. I don't mind at all :) You could check out revision 73 from here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ankere/anton/devel

it should contain the folder newwave-theme-src. Be aware that a lot of the
svg output will need further adjustment in gimp as I have worked only on the
pngs lately to fix small issues.

I will update all the content in LP when releasing the next version.