[ubuntu-art] Hanso 0.3 Release

James Schriver jws141 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 02:05:47 BST 2009

Hi all,

Hanso has come along way since it's first iteration released in the
beginning of April.  I'd like to thank the many community members who
have contributed their feedback and helped create what this evolved
into, specifically mac_v, dilomo, and SiDi.  Many of the ideas I was set
against won me over in time with the insight of the artwork members.

The initial inspiration for the theme was the Jaunty GDM and now with
the advent of the new incredibly beautiful GDM in development for
Karmic, I feel the integration is synergistic.

The source is available as always via Lauchpad here:

https://code.launchpad.net/hanso

Here is the latest iteration using the Karmic GDM, iteration 3, as a
background with transparent panel.

http://www.ubuntu-pics.de/bild/22354/screenshot_4_Xs4Vo6.png

Any feedback or suggestions, please let me know as I would like to get
any bug fixes or last minute input into the 0.3 release for possible
inclusion into the community themes package.

Regards,

dashua