[ubuntu-art] Karmic boot and login - 3rd iteration

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 12:02:39 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 11:46 +0100, Mat Tomaszewski wrote:
> So, enough babbling, this is the 3rd iteration. Let us know what you think!
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Boot/Demo#Ubuntu%20Karmic%20boot%20demo%20and%20proposed%20GDM%20theme%20%E2%80%93%20Iteration%203
>
> Cheers,
>
> M.

I like the color , makes me think of black-currant ice-cream , Yummy ;)

But , I wonder how with 3 light sources , there are still dark spots in
the room? [lower right and left] IMO, those dont have to be fully black.

Also the pop-up menus dont to have a white outline, an outline like the
iteration 1 would look better.

cheers,
mac_v