[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Status - Aug 10th 2009

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 04:26:40 BST 2009

Cory K. wrote:
> mac_v wrote:
>> Cory K. wrote:
>>
>>> Just wanted to give everyone a little heads-up. Sebastien and I have
>>> each had some personal things to deal with over the past two weeks so it
>>> has made things slow up a bit on Breathe. Rest assured, we still have a
>>> plan. ;)
>>>
>> Just to mention a few things ,
>> -Sebastiens upload today > the mp3 icon doesnt have a shadow,  while the
>> other have shadows.
>>

> I see shadows. Show a screenshot.

Not the shadows below , rather no shadow behind one icon

compare:
breathe-icon-set/incoming/audio-mpeg.svg
breathe-icon-set/incoming/audio-x-generic.svg
breathe-icon-set/incoming/audio-x-wav.svg

audio-mpeg > does not have a shadow behind the music note , it is like
as if it is drawn on the paper. but the other 2 have shadows behind the
note.

>> -Daniel has uploaded a folder,
>
> Where? Not in BZR.
>
>> which probably has the palette correct ,
>> but looks more like Gnome-colors folder? maybe Andrew's folder could use
>> the same palate Daniel has used...
>
> Daniel's folder will not be used. I've said this many times. Once we
> switched that was it. Small fixes sure but his is a redesign.

i was not saying replace he folder...
rather > andrew's folder can use Daniel's color palette.

Since there was concern for the color palette of the folder , having too
much saturation.

cheers
mac_v