[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Status - Aug 10th 2009

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 23:18:16 BST 2009

Cory K. wrote:
> Just wanted to give everyone a little heads-up. Sebastien and I have
> each had some personal things to deal with over the past two weeks so it
> has made things slow up a bit on Breathe. Rest assured, we still have a
> plan. ;)

Just to mention a few things ,
-Sebastiens upload today > the mp3 icon doesnt have a shadow,  while the
other have shadows.
-Daniel has uploaded a folder , which probably has the palette correct ,
but looks more like Gnome-colors folder? maybe Andrew's folder could use
the same palate Daniel has used...

cheers,
mac_v