[ubuntu-art] Introducing Karmic NIght Impression

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:02:39 BST 2009

I uploaded to the wiki an alpha release of a new theme titled Karmic
Night Impression which is a theme which sports darker colors.

The screen shots were made with the Alpha 3 release of Karmic which
includes a new release of Inkscape. :)

Personally I am excited at how well this theme came together and IMO it
is very use-able and adds value to Ubuntu.

The last big issue I am working is a contrast problem with Open
Office. :/  The problem is best seen with the spreadsheet headers of
Open Office Calc.

Not a show stopper in my opinion but it could be better. Any help with
this would be greatly appreciated.

I've tested against Jaunty and Karmic.

Enjoy ...