[ubuntu-art] Artwork Wiki Page - Draft 2

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 30 12:22:39 BST 2009

On Thursday 30 April 2009 04:02:00 John Baer wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 11:39 +0100, ubuntu-art-request at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> wrote:
> > Message: 4
> > Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:56:39 +0200
> > From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_ at freenet.de>
> > Subject: Re: [ubuntu-art] Artwork Wiki Page - Draft 2
> > To: ubuntu-art at lists.ubuntu.com

> > > I left justified the graphics and adjusted the text formatting.
> >
> > I'm for putting this into place now, but lets see what Kenneth says.
> >
> > I would still set the sub-headings just bold, not italic.
>
> Agreed
>
> > "Need Help?" is not a good match for the table of contents.
>
> I changed the image to "Team Activities".
>
> > Aside of that, excellent work, John!

I agree. The structure of the page is realy nice...the one thing that still
rubs me the wrong way is the images used on the page. While they do inspire a
feeling of simplicity and rawness which might make new members feel at home I
get the feeling that they could be improved. Anyone have any ideas?

Ken