[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] mail series

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Wed Apr 29 19:53:32 BST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 20:39 +0200, daniel planas armangue wrote:

> > I suggest you use a warm color for the send arrow and a cool color for
> > receive (active and passive, even if you actually pull mail).
> >
> i created a 2n version , gardient modify more yellow and arrows faded. i
> think is better than first

Yes :)

The envelope still looks a bit like a photography with flash. Either
make the white gray, or make the gray brighter (gray keeping the yellow
tint).

The fade on the arrows seems distracting to me.

Please make sure your arrows are symmetrical and have straight edges.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/