[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] zoom discuss

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 29 17:10:41 BST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 28.04.2009, 21:42 +0200 schrieb daniel planas armangue:
> i'm finished all zoom icons, hope you like

Daniel I dedicate in fixing the zoom-history. This is worthly not so
easy and I will make some tests for get them so good as possible...

But you are uploading a lot of icons which aren't in centered in their
"plate"-layer! Please fix all your icons (less the zoom ones) and put
all in their dedicated "plate". If not the script wouldn't work later
and we have a problem. ;)

Thanks :)

Oliver

PD: The view-refresh-icon is in general nice, but it looks very very
"hard"! Can you try to correct this?