[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Discuss computer icon

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 28 20:54:33 BST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 28.04.2009, 20:35 +0200 schrieb daniel planas armangue:
> Oliver made a great icon for computer, but in my opinion the desktop
> should not have rounded edges at the screen, i'ts my only complaint ;)

Daniel I think you forgot to upload the go-top.svg. ;)
About the rounded edges: Nearly you don't see it rounded. I think I will
let it so ... :-)

---
Today I installed the debian-package. I see that I must fix the
system-update-icon in small sizes and the start-here.svg again.
start-here.svg is black transparent at moment... With using it in real
live I saw faults I haven't saw if I uploaded them. :-/
Yes I am using Gnome again and I like it... :D

Oliver