[ubuntu-art] Artwork Wiki Page - Draft 2

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Apr 27 13:34:54 BST 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-26 at 21:23 -0400, John Baer wrote:

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JohnBaer/SandBox
>
> Thoughts?

"Team Ambassador: Christina Kokott"?
Did I miss something? Not that I would be opposed, I just wonder where
the special role comes from?

I'm OK with the new graphics.

"universe" should be a link that explains the term. Maybe
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/ubuntustory/components

"Need Help?" seems a little lost there at the side.

I wouldn't set sub-headings like "Want to check out the action to see
what's going on?" italic, but just bold. Italic is better left for
emphasis of a few words in paragraphs and maybe short notes like your
"We are currently developing artwork for Karmic Koala".

"Using the list is too slow, hang with us on the IRC Channel!"
Don't make the list bad, rather point out that IRC is more direct,
faster ;)

"Ubuntu Flavours" doesn't work well as headline there on the side.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/