[ubuntu-art] [Breathe]folder bugs

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 26 22:25:56 BST 2009

You made a actual Breathe-Set from the PPA and all in moment new
included Icons you can find in submissions. I would make it too, but it
will take to much time for me... But I think a new actualication will
come soon and I can save all this work to do it myself. ;-)

I saw the network-icon with the green lines in your screenshot. I don't
get the right feel with it. Maybe the white lines will fit better with
the web-icon what is below of the network-icon. :-?

Oliver