[ubuntu-art] newest member - Christina Kokott

Christina Kokott christina.kokott at canonical.com
Mon Apr 20 20:01:31 BST 2009

Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Let's give a hearty ubuntu-artwork-team welcome to one of the newest
> members of the team, Christina Kokott. Christina is on the design team
> overseeing the redesign of all portals and should be first point of
> contact for web queries.
>

> --
> Kenneth

Hello Everybody!

Thank you all for the nice welcome!

I am glad to be on board and very excited to be part of such a vibrant
and enthusiastic community.
If you have any questions about our web projects, my artwork, or plain
ol' me, do not hesitate to ask.

You can follow my design & IA blurps on identi.ca if you like. User name
-like everywhere else- is 'arusha'
a name which stuck from way back when I worked on my first art project
at university.

Looking forward to all your input!

Speak soon,

Christina