[ubuntu-art] Gettin' our @$$3$ in gear. or, a team restructuring.

Ben Crisford bencrisford at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 14:29:46 BST 2009

>Right, there is a new moderated email list waiting to be used. Once we know exactly what and how we want to use it, we can.

I hope by moderated anyone can join, but is moderated?

Because the whole philosophy of ubuntu is freedom, and the community running it to as much of an extent as they can.

If not everyone can join then it in my opinion that is breaking the ubuntu promise...

I'm not in favour of this at all (as you can tell from my emails) but if it goes ahead I want it to be fair.  So I hope by:
>Right, there is a new moderated email list waiting to be used. Once we know exactly what and how we want to use it, we can.
You mean that it will be run like the development list?

Regards,
Ben