[ubuntu-art] Wiki content.

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Apr 19 21:12:28 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 05:54 +1000, Daniel Scott Matthews wrote:

> I hope my good humored response to the antics on the wiki made a
> point, there is a fine line between creativity and mischief, when
> people cross that line it is best dealt with in a light hearted
> manner, lest we find our selves feeding trolls.  :-)

Hmm. To me it looked like you renamed the page Bret created before he
managed to edit it, to turn it into what is now the 2nd attempt:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Karmic Koala Concept Art

Only now I have to think of the other explanation for all of this :/

In any case, no bad feelings towards you, Daniel.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/