[ubuntu-art] Gettin' our @$$3$ in gear. or, a team restructuring.

Kyle Family thekylehome at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:02:49 BST 2009

I am totally enthusiastic about a plan like this, if this is what it
takes to get Ubuntu looking more "sophisticated." Because in my
personal opinion, there are some very "amateur" things about Ubuntu
(although I love the distro) mainly that being the graphical end. What
I would love to see is a lot higher standard on the "overall look,"
and "feel."

Just my 2 cents...

Jent Kyle
--