[ubuntu-art] ubuntu-art Digest, Vol 46, Issue 54 (Bret Sheppard)

bret sheppard bretcolin at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 12:13:58 BST 2009

Hi guys, I'm very new at this. I'm just an artist,I don't know a thing about html or your confusing wiki. I'ts no wonder that you guys don't have more contributors, and as far as the non constructive critisism (you know who you are) what good does that do. I'm not some idiot with no feelings nor am I going to pretend I don't have feelings. I'm not a computer program that can be abused nor do I expect any hand holding but could someone please with all sincerity put it in non dislexic terms so that I can understand the process.