[ubuntu-art] new jaunty art

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:47:32 BST 2009

В 09:35 -0700 на 09.04.2009 (чт), bret sheppard написа:
> I'm very new to this. I'm an old artist and would love to contribute.
> Please review my work ant let me know what you think.

What are these pictures - a wallpaper, smth else ... you should tell us.
Otherwise they are too simple to be a wallpaper.

As a start you could have a look at the wonderful wiki we have:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/

and concentrate on the incoming art for the Karmic Koala:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask them here.

Anton