[ubuntu-art] WikiDesign Wiki Page

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Apr 9 13:18:49 BST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 06:13 -0400, John Baer wrote:
> Thorsten,
>
> I would like to change the WikiDesign wiki page to simply list the
> content of the Artwork category (the bottom half of the current page).
>
> Once this is complete, I would like to rename the page to
> "ArtworkCatalog".

OK. But for a link on the main Artwork page, I have to ask:
How would this catalog be useful? Lacking any further structure, the
only thing it gets across easily is that we have lots and lots of pages.

A sitemap would be nice, but this thing lists all the sub-pages, making
for a very unwieldily list.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: