[ubuntu-art] New Wave 0.8.0 - Now Official

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:06:40 BST 2009

2009/4/5 Anton Kerezov <ankere at gmail.com>:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I would like to announce the release of New Wave 0.8.0 (although some of
> you are already using it via Ubuntu 9.04). If you still don't have it
> you could download it for test from here:
>
> 1) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/New_Wave
> 2) http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/New+Wave?content=87134
>
> P.S. I hope you enjoy using the theme.

Great work Anton. You perseverance and energy in working on New Wave
has been an inspiration!

I love new wave. It makes me feel sexy when I use my desktop. And when
it all breaks down, this is how everybody wants to feel. I am not
inserting a smiley face here (as I would have done) because I actually
mean this.

--
Cheers,
Mikkel