[ubuntu-art] Incoming

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 5 21:22:28 BST 2009

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Thorsten Wilms <t_w_ at freenet.de> wrote:
> Hi!
> What about
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Blubuntu and
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Long_Term_Vision
> ?
>
> I see Blubuntu had been moved into and back out of the Attic. If the
> effort stopped, it maybe should be moved into the directory of the last
> release where it played it a role / was included?

I think it is still in incoming because a number of external sites link to it.

The effort has, shall we say, paused. I have some more work for
Blubuntu sitting on my machine somewhere that needs to go up and that
might turn it in to a newly releasable version.

If it isn't doing any harm in Incoming then I would prefer it stayed,
just to avoid breaking links. Otherwise, move it, but perhaps leave a
landing/redirect page (which I think defeats the purpose of moving it
and explains its bouncing into and out of attic...)

Who