[ubuntu-art] Community Themes - Jaunty

Andrew a.starr.b at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 01:23:27 BST 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 6:09 PM, John Baer <baerjj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> What is the status of the community-themes package for Jaunty? If the
> package is ready I would like to see this pushed to Beta in order to
> test deployment prior to RC.
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/community-themes/community-themes
>
> If there are issues I stand ready to assist in any way that I can.
>
> John

In my branch, Iadded Impression and removed Dust and New Wave so that
it no longer conflicts with gnome-themes-ubuntu. I have submitted a
merge proposal to the main branch. It is still waiting for review:

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/community-themes/community-themes/+merge/5080

This is simply my work, but it seems to follow the general consensus
of this list. Hopefully Ken can get this approved for upload.

If you are interested in testing, attached is a deb for the proposed package.

- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio