[ubuntu-art] Karmic sections, was: Simple logo for Karmic

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Apr 2 18:45:57 BST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 08:52 -0400, Saleel wrote:
> Yeah, I know Jaunty is not even out the door yet.
>
> But I have been doing research on koalas. (Well I call it research, it
> is in retrospect, looking at baby koalas, and awwing away the
> afternoon.) Attached is a simple idealized logo that I have made. I
> believe someone called Ajcham suggested having a simple idealized animal
> logo for jaunty, and I rather liked that idea. I think we should try
> that for karmic.

Well done. The nose could be a bit broader, perhaps? I wonder what it is
hugging or hanging on, though ;)

Add it to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic

Maybe we should instate sections there before it starts to fill up.

 * Themes
 * Backgrounds (no sub-pages, just thumbnails)
 * Material (for graphics like this one)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: