[ubuntu-art] Metacity composite

Nicholas Ipsen(Sephiroth_VII) sephiroth7vii at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 13:12:32 BST 2008

To simplify, obviously. The more elements you add to a system, the slower
and more unstable it gets. It would be awesome if Metacity could handle all
the stuff we have Compiz do now, though it should obviously scan the
computer's hardware on first boot to see what level of effects it can
handle.

Sincerely Yours
Nicholas Ipsen