[ubuntu-art] Ibex Wallpaper

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Sep 27 20:10:34 BST 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 04:15 -0700, Rico Sta. Cruz wrote:
> Aw, bummer. Imageshack resized it down. Use this link instead:
> http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/114190/2009%20Dust/bare.png

For quick trouble free image hosting, I recommend xs.to

> > SO: If anyone else wants to do their own remix, here's the composition

Coincidentally I scanned some objects for textures just yesterday :)
So I had a go with your fine Ibex composition. I added the raw material
to my repo, I hope you're ok with it. I will always be careful about
attribution.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~t-w-/ubuntu-artwork/thorwils_backgrounds/files/32?file_id=ibex_rico_sta_cruz-20080927154856-l2xo5c38l0j5uun8-1

Check the *.jpg please. Everyone's invited to have a play with the XCFs.
You can find the raw textures used one level up, in "textures", consider
them public domain.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: