[ubuntu-art] Confirmation that Canonical is making a new default theme

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 26 16:32:58 BST 2008

Sorry if this is slightly off topic but I read a while ago that Metacity was
adding composite features like transparency, etc. When will this be
available? Does this mean that at some point we may be able to get all the
features of compiz with metacity and be able to ditch compiz fusion? This
would open up a lot more possibilities for themes, wouldn't it?