[ubuntu-art] ubuntu-art Digest, Vol 39, Issue 67

Adam gusztee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:18:32 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 12:43 +0100, Gary Stanley wrote:
> I feel much the same way. I’ve been watching the art discussion list
> for quite some time and the one thing that comes across more than
> anything (or it appears like it to me) is that the art side of
> development is almost like an afterthought.

i totally agree, and i think that everybody is expecting the new theme
as well, however this is the ubuntu-art list and if we dont know about
this new theme than i dont know who would.

we have good and nice community themes. dust is my personal favorite,
but it is still very buggy, and many bugs cannot be fixed without the
applications developers. the only way it could be implemented is if they
would put it in default at the beginning of the next release, so all the
developers have 6 months to correct there application interfaces.
most of the problems come from the different background and toolbar
color btw.