[ubuntu-art] Cimi is next to remove his subscription

SzerencseFia szerencsefia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:56:06 BST 2008

Andrea Cimitan wrote:
 > Those lines plus contrast and profile. But the thing is not the list,
> it's their usage and explanation... these are just names without
> documentation. I know it's my fault, but I can't do both coding and
> documentation...

No problem. The task is still open and one can try out and create miraculous themes based on your
engine. No doubt you have moved gnome theming big time further. Ofc when your eeepc is bought the
documentation can be added bit by bit. I will be here to receive and learn it.
--
Cheers, Erno [szerencsefia]
---