[ubuntu-art] Stunning Ubuntu video presentations

Mads Rosendahl madsrh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:47:46 BST 2008

I think Ubuntu could use some stunning video presentations. Most
videos I've seen are basically amateur videos showing off Compiz.
Although the art-team makes beautiful art, we most likely have to team
up with some animators, perhaps from the Blender forum, to get slick
animations, a professional look, transitions and so on.
Please use this "thread" to post your thought, concerns and
excitement. I've gathered a few very different clips to illustrate
what I mean. I'm not sure if this in anyway could be linked to the
Kyudo project?

Looking forward to your feedback

KDE clip:

M$ ZUNE clip:

MAC osX  clip: (recorded with phone – sorry for the quality, 6 MB)