[ubuntu-art] Need Help Testing Dust Theme

Rico Sta. Cruz dropbox at ambiescent.com
Sun Sep 21 15:05:56 BST 2008

Thanks. I've found this bug myself but I don't know how to fix it. If any GTK
gurus can help point us to the right direction, please do. :)

A similar bug exists with unison-gtk (not a standard app, but one that I use
a lot).

On a related note, Dust will soon be migrated to LP, so it'll be easier to
collaborate between me and Kido (the two main theme developers), and for the
others to file bugs and submit patches.