[ubuntu-art] Naxos Theme Clear Version

Andreas Nilsson frezorer at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 13:43:45 BST 2008

the outer border of the windows are a little pixely ( if that's a word ). I can see single pixels in the rounded edges of the outside of the window.

I usually get the same effects without anti-aliasing. I hope you understand, I dont have a photoshop installed so I cant paint arrows to show what I mean.

-Andreas

FrezoreR