[ubuntu-art] Dust menubar evolution

Bharat Varma nbharatvarma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:04:35 BST 2008

Just got the new version of Dust available on the wiki installed on my box.
I like the improvements made.

I just want to put the following out there -

All of you guys who have put in work on New Wave, Kin and Dust - job well
done. To the purpose of serving as an inspiration for how Ubuntu can look,
you have done exceedingly well. There is always scope for improvement, but
your work has a lot of implications on the goal which sabdfl put for Ubuntu
- beat OSX in terms of aesthetics and looks.

Bharat Varma