[ubuntu-art] What do we want to do for Jaunty?

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Sep 16 13:46:05 BST 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 08:29 -0400, Cory K. wrote:

> I had the idea to create a package where we couple through a couple of
> walls, themes and GDM called "community-artwork. Sound fine for all?

Are we talking about a package that we offer ourselves, or one that
should make it on the CD? I just ask to make this very clear ;)

> How many theme items do we put in it to start? 2 walls, 2 themes, 2
> GDMs? I'm looking for numbers to shoot for but obviously things can change.

3 is the minimum feel-good number. 2 doesn't feel like a set. Above 5
you slowly walk into oh-my--so-many-choices land.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/