[ubuntu-art] Dust menubar evolution

Adam Gusztav Nagy gusztee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:19:00 BST 2008

As i saw everybody welcomed the drop of the gradient menubars they didnt
look so professional IMO.. but if you stick to them, of course you can
use it.

the code for metacity is:

<gradient type="vertical" x="0" y="0" width="width+9" height="height+1">
        <!--<color value="#80594D"/>-->
        <color value="shade/gtk:bg[SELECTED]/0.5"/>
        <color value="shade/gtk:bg[NORMAL]/0.34"/>
	<color value="shade/gtk:bg[NORMAL]/0.32"/>
        <color value="shade/gtk:bg[NORMAL]/0.30"/>
        <color value="shade/gtk:bg[NORMAL]/0.28" />
        <color value="shade/gtk:bg[NORMAL]/0.26" />
        <color value="shade/gtk:bg[NORMAL]/0.25" />
</gradient>

you may wanna change the "<color value="shade/gtk:bg[SELECTED]/0.5"/>"
line and increase the shade since this is for my different selected
color which is: #FFBD61.

and i still suggest to drop the gradient menubar. :)

Adam