[ubuntu-art] What is the art team?

SzerencseFia szerencsefia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 19:47:05 BST 2008

Cory K. wrote:
> Odysseus Flappington wrote:
>
>> I think just by slotting in the word 'community' into the definition,
>> you're already implying that you aren't affiliated with Ubuntu
>> officially, and have no decision making power in regards to the
>> default theme.
>>

> Is this a problem for you or anyone?
>
> Is everyone here only interested in creating default art?
>
> What about a package included on the disk?
>
> What about a package that lives only in Universe, not on disk? (one
> would have to download it)
>
> -Cory K.

I personally do not feel any bad not to be *the creator of the default
theme* but I feel good to be a valuable supporter and contributor in
theming in general.

Not to mention that many theme can be added afterward and if the place
or source is *well known* where to get them I do not see as problem why
one should stick on creating THE BIG default theme.

Erno