[ubuntu-art] What is the art team?

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Sep 11 17:30:43 BST 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 11:53 -0400, Cory K. wrote:

> No. I think it *must* be ruled out. One *cannot* join this team and
> create with that being their motivation. It has been completely
> detrimental up 'till now.

* A team that creates additional art for Ubuntu

> What we have to eliminate is the preconception that this team creates
> default art. It's poison.

Yes, it would be nice to communicate to the "public" out there that they
hardly ever get to see work from the team. It wasn't us! :>

I would still not want to discourage attempts at making it to default,
if that's the motivation.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: