[ubuntu-art] What is the art team?

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Sep 11 16:45:30 BST 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 11:28 -0400, Cory K. wrote:

>     * A team that creates art for the default of Ubuntu.
>

> What we are/should be:
>
>     * A team that creates artwork for community packages to be released
>       in the repos or on disk (not default) as disk size permits.

I would not rule out creating art for default, it's just not our
decision and chances are not great. But think of the Heron wallpaper.

If you include things like the artwork for the brainstorm site, repos or
disk make no sense. I think we should stay open for that.

* A team that creates art for Ubuntu ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: