[ubuntu-art] Dust theme implementation

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 20:06:00 BST 2008

2008/9/8 Rico Sta. Cruz <dropbox at ambiescent.com>:

> Also, some honest feedback on new min/max/close buttons will be appreciated.
> http://dump.ambiescent.com/i/dust-mmc.jpg

I like that the button area is now visibly bigger than the round ones
you had before. I do miss a prelight though.

Overall I really like the theme. It is consistent and beautiful.
There's something wrong with the scrollbars though. I somehow always
end up clicking the wrong part of the bar. Maybe adding drag handles
and a slight tint of brown/orange to the slider would help that.

One glitch is the list view headers, which are highly glossy. This
looks odd. I assume it is a slip?

Then on your wallpaper with the wooden boards and the Ibex. I really
like it. I can't find a download link on the wiki...

--
Cheers,
Mikkel