[ubuntu-art] Dust + Willibex

Mario Viviani mariux01 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:35:14 BST 2008

Hi everybody!

I made a different emerald theme using Kin Dust emerald theme found on
the wiki, and i edited it to fit willibex theme, that was one of the
discussed themes few weeks ago, if i remember correctly. I modified
willibex theme too, changing the background from brown-yellow colours to
white.
The result is nice, in my opinion. Just a more greyish theme that's just
easier for the eyes than the brown-orange colours, keeping elegance of
Dust and the amazing willwill mockup essence. Obviously it's still in
developing.

Here's the link to the images:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3211/2819448312_656a92ef01_o.png
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3153/2818600731_fc5cfba2a9_o.png
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003/2819446872_d7ffcde849_o.png
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3194/2819446032_087e2380c1_o.png

Here's the link to the original willibex theme:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/willibex?content=86844

What do you think about?

Cheers!

Mario