[ubuntu-art] // wider opinion of Dust theme from Ubuntu users //

Rico Sta. Cruz dropbox at ambiescent.com
Mon Sep 1 16:24:18 BST 2008

Re: min-max-close buttons:
They're a bit fixed on the Dust-2 attachment in the wiki page. However,
they're still not proper min-max-close buttons. Gotta make better ones...
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Intrepid/DustTheme

Btw, I did the wallpaper (and the Dust concepts). I'm glad someone likes it
:) Any more feedback on how Dust can be improved?

Best regards,
Rico