[ubuntu-art] Folder Icon challenge.

Rico Sta. Cruz dropbox at ambiescent.com
Mon Sep 1 14:29:21 BST 2008

Here:
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9104/dusticonsez0.png

Perhaps not a direct answer here, as I was thinking more of my Dust theme
while making this ;) But the idea is to mix:

 - Human's orange
 - The subtleness of the Oxygen icon
 - The sly translucency of both

...while donning a new a more subdued palette, and simply making the orange
a highlight more than a main color. Anyway, I hope you guys like it. :)

-Rico S.

P.S. Sorry Cory, I sent this email to you (and not the list) by mistake.