[ubuntu-art] Human Synergy GTK Theme

Ryan Prior ryanprior at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 00:21:17 GMT 2008

Looks great on Hardy. I wish there were some more orange where there is
currently blue/grey, especially in slider bars and in button mouse-overs.

I don't like that the task list is all dark except for the currently active
window. I would prefer that the inactive tabs have the color that they
currently have with mouseover, and mouseover could then introduce some
orange color. That way, they would stand out more.

Thanks for your work!
-Ryan

P.S. What's the practical difference between a "test run" install and a
"true" install?