[ubuntu-art] Breathe various submissions

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Oct 25 19:52:51 BST 2008

On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 16:03 -0200, spg76 wrote:

>  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions

accessories-dictionary2 has appeal, but I think the perspective is too
wild / stands out too much.

The front of drive-optical2 is pretty good now. I think you should also
brighten the top, as now it looks like that part is in shadows.

camera-photo brought a huge smile to my face. Very good work, except
that you have jagged circles, again.

f-spot is solid, although I wonder if the photos should stand in front?

utilities-terminal is fine. I would be tempted to drop the logo from all
but the large/scalable size. Oh, and I guess it should be $, not #, as
we don't have root accounts ;)
I wonder if just a prompt in bold type with no screen, no background
would work.

Keep up the good work!

--
Thorsten Wilms