[ubuntu-art] Breathe - "Start-Here" image.

Smartboy smartboyathome at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 05:59:41 BST 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Cory K. wrote:
> > So we need a "start-here" image. It's the one used in the Applications
> menu.
> >
> > Here's the example of the one for Oxygen:
> > http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5602/startherebd7.png
> >
> > Ours obviously needs to be the Ubuntu logo. SVG:
> >
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Official?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=UbuntuCoF.svg
> >
> > So lets see what you crazy kids can com up with. :)
>
> So we're still looking for submissions on this one.
>
> -Cory K.

Well, I came up with a start for one which is based directly off the
concepts of the Oxygen start button. It might not look the best on the panel
yet due to coloring (the logo blends in a little too much with the
background), but its at least something which looks ok in my opinion. It
does need a lot of improvement though, any suggestions? Its posted on the
submission page.

Smartboy