[ubuntu-art] intrepid update

vs at pb.cz vs at pb.cz
Fri Oct 10 16:14:12 BST 2008

Hi,

I don't like the Ibex from the left side. Firefox has as default saving
files to Desktop, removeable medias show their icon also on desktop. Both
starts from left side, so the ibex is immediately covered by icons.
So I like the version where ibex is from the right side.
DarkRoom theme looks little bit better, but still there are better dark
theme with ubuntu feeling (like this
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Glow+Ibex?content=87514 )

Vit