[ubuntu-art] Kyūdō: Mesage

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Oct 6 21:13:40 BST 2008

Hi!

I worked on the message a bit:

--
Impression on sight, not necessarily using it. Ubuntu is:

      * distinct from other offerings. The design language needs to be
        distinct. There can be unique aspects or a unique combination of
        aspects.
      * a viable alternative. A perception of value beyond mere
        difference. Stand out not like a clown, but a winner.
      * is desirable. Something between chocolate and a sports car.

On use, trust must be established. Ubuntu is:

      * trustworthy
      * straightforward
      * reliable
      * forgiving

Extended Message. Ubuntu is

      * based on cooperation and sharing
      * global
      * about software freedom
--

While I do have some more ideas, I would like to here everyone's
thoughts about possible additions and especially the means that could be

For example: What do you think how Trustworthy looks like?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/