[ubuntu-art] Breathe drive-optical

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:48:00 BST 2008

2008/10/4 Danny King <dannyking at gmail.com>

> > Hmm. I think the perspective and proportions of the first are much more
> > convincing. Would be good to hear other voice here ;)
>
> I agree, the perspective of the first seems much better. Nice work though!
>
> --
> - Danny King of Gleaming Pixel Web Design.
>
> Email: danny at gleamingpixel.co.uk / dannyking at gmail.com
> Web: www.GleamingPixel.co.uk
>
> Are you a web standards web developer that uses open source software?
> Say hello, send me a mail! I'm looking for more like me.

Thank you all for your comments.
The problem that I have with the first version it's with the small sizes of
the icon (32px and below). The perspective doesn't let much space above and
below of the icon, so I can't put much details on the small ones and they
don't look very clear.
Maybe I should change the perspective on the small ones in order to get them
right.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org