[ubuntu-art] Breathe drive-optical

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Oct 3 10:41:41 BST 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 15:49 -0300, spg76 wrote:
> I submitted a new icon for drive-optical. I just want to show what I
> got before I make the small ones.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions

I already like it much more than the Oxygen one. Looks pretty real on
first sight, but the shadow on the sides isn't right.

The headphone port and volume wheel are superfluous. If you want to keep
them, you should line them up with the LED and eject button to be on one
height. I think the led should be green, as that's the usual color.
Orange would rather be used for burning, I'd say.

Please check if the body is symmetrical (left-right).

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/