[ubuntu-art] Art opinions

SorinN nemes.sorin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 23:00:28 GMT 2008

..to coryisatm at ubuntu.com

I don't know why you like to tease peoples ? I see that before.
If he ..top-post,  tell him normally something like : - hey man please
don't top post, we try to keep clean here.

It's enough.
Don't forget Ubuntu is all in all about humanity ..to us and to
others. Than mean sometimes to retain first impulse and to use our
good resources,

2008/11/27 Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com>

> mr wrote:
> > 2008/11/27 Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com <mailto:coryisatm at ubuntu.com>>
> >
> >     mr wrote:
> >     > They are nice but some look like a Mac, I don't want icons to look
> >     > like Mac's because I chose Ubuntu not Mac..
> >
> >     Drawing in a realistic style will always get that comparison. You
> >     don't
> >     have to use them. :)
> >
> >     If you're not working on the set or have nothing technical to say I'd
> >     like everyone to just keep it to themselves. ;)
> >
> >     I only post to the list to keep the few people around here that
> >     actually
> >     work on things informed. I could move it to a different list to avoid
> >     the peanut gallery. ;)
> >

> > no need for insults
>
> It wasn't personal. Please don't top-post.
>
> -Cory K.

Nemes Ioan Sorin