[ubuntu-art] New Wave Question

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:50:53 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I haven't been writing in the mailing list for some long time but now I
have PC and Internet connection so I can continue my work on New Wave
theme. I may not be able to spare as much time as before but the work on
the theme will continue.

Now I'm working on newer version that is going to have some enchanters
such as animation-like behaviour of check and option buttons as well as
better focus system (images). One thing that bothers me and other people
though is the menubar+titlebar looking too flat or strange. So I'd like
you to help me with some ideas. I'm thinking of adding some kind of
texture but I don't know what. Plese share your opinion freely. Every
word could be the key to some inspiration!

Anton